More than a restaurant…
Walk-On’s is a Louisiana themed sports bar and grill offering a variety of fresh, cooked to order, menu items such as sandwiches, seafood, Southern Louisiana specialties, hamburgers and salads.
Voted ESPN’s #1 Sports Bar in America, Walk-On’s game day atmosphere paired with a true southern hospitality makes it a perfect dining destination for everyone, whether it be for date night, a drink with the boys, girl’s night out or a family dinner.
Dishes are made from scratch using fresh ingredients to bring its savory cuisine to life. Walk-On’s All-American team serves up a game day experience in a fun, welcoming family-friendly atmosphere that ensures every guest is a winner.
As stated by Co-Owner and NFL superstar Drew Brees, Walk-On’s is “a great place to bring my family, teammates and business colleagues,” and we’re excited to help “expand the brand across the nation.”
- Strong, marketing-oriented company or group involved in food related businesses
- Access to appropriate real estate
- Understands the value of branded concepts with a proven business system
- Willingness to take on a venture requiring a dedicated focus on restaurant development, marketing and operations
- Access to a minimum of US$5,000,000 capital to acquire a license and build out restaurants
- Have a thorough knowledge of the local marketplace, be well placed in the community and can staff with the expertise to assure a smooth transfer of the systems to be successful
- Experience with western level food safety and quality assurance systems
- Access to supply chain resources