Gong cha has nearly 1600 stores worldwide, with customers enjoying our quality drinks in territories throughout Asia, USA, Canada, Mexico, Australia, New Zealand and now England.
Gong cha England was established in June 2019 with the first outlet opening at City Tower, Manchester. To date, Gong cha has 13 outlets in the UK, 3 of which are in London, 4 in Manchester, and 1 each in Nottingham, Leeds, Liverpool, Newcastle and Brighton. We also have a dark kitchen in Colindale, London. Our aim is to double the number of stores in the next 12 months.
- Made of premium tea, brewed with sugar, milk and our fresh signature tapioca pearls
- Guests can customize their drinks, so every experience feels like their own creation
- Over 600 customizable variations
- Simple to prepare, serve and market to fast growing Millennial and Gen Z demographics
- The nature of the product and its packaging is very well suited to takeaway and delivery
Our concept is suitable to a number of various store layouts:
- Kiosk – stall/kiosk in shopping mall or transportation hub, such as a train station or airport.
- Street store – regular high street store with or without seating, located in neighbourhood locations with high traffic.
- Café store / Flagship store – large store with seating, located in the heart of the district